How Can RedCap&Truss Help Your Business?
As a small firm, we prioritize building strong relationships with our clients, understanding your goals and pain points to provide a high-touch, personalized level of support.
Mergers and Acquisitions | Strategy & Support
As a business owner, you already know that M&A transactions can be an exhaustive, complex, and risky process, particularly if you don’t have the right support team by your side. At RedCap&Truss, our aim is to eliminate as many of the unnecessary complexities from your transaction, to make the process as seamless as possible for all parties involved.
Whether you’re Buying a Business, Selling a Business, or are looking for comprehensive Business Advisory Services, Redcap&Truss’ Calgary-based corporate finance consultants can assist with:
- Advising on capital raising solutions
- Maximizing your success through sustainable marketing strategies
- Identifying the right time to sell or buy
- Completing a valuation analysis of your business to determine an approximate sale price
- Preparing the marketing and due diligence materials
- Facilitating employee or management buyouts
- Sourcing purchasers and conducting due-diligence checks
- Negotiating deal terms and the sales and purchasing agreements
- Succession planning
- And more!
As experienced business valuation specialists, we have an in-depth understanding of what makes a quality, attractive business. Accordingly, we work collaboratively with our clients to critically look at each facet of your business to identify areas of improvement that, if addressed, can attract a more robust pool of potential buyers.
Based on your unique circumstances, the RedCap&Truss team will recommend the necessary services to make your buying or selling journey infinitely more seamless, while ensuring that you get the maximum value from each deal.
Explore our past Business Advisory Transactions to understand how we have helped other small to medium-sized businesses across Calgary and Western Canada work towards their long-term strategic goals.