Redcap&Truss acted as exclusive financial advisor to Utility Infrastructure Group Limited (“UIG”), on its acquisition of Proline Power Corp. (“Proline”)
UIG is a Canadian based company focused on the construction and design of utility and infrastructure assets.
Proline, based in Panoka Alberta, was established in April of 2012 with a goal of establishing itself as a top competitive power line contractor in Western Canada. Proline provides construction services for building and maintaining overhead and underground power lines.
Redcap&Truss acted as the exclusive financial advisor to UIG and facilitated a transaction by:
- Completing a review of the Western Canadian power line market and providing a series of recommended targets to UIG for consideration
- Approaching targets and gauging their interest in continuing a dialogue with UIG
- Analyzing target’s financial statements, asset list and its service offering (both historical and future) and developing an initial estimate of value – process ultimately identified Proline as an attractive target
- Quarterbacking all due diligence and documentation communications required between Proline’s advisors, accountants and lawyers and UIG’s advisors
- Negotiating the final LOI (letter of intent) and PSA (share purchase and sale agreement) with Proline
If you are interested in learning more about selling your business, the current market environment or are looking to acquire, please contact us.