Redcap&Truss acted as exclusive financial advisor to the shareholders of Barrow Safety Service Inc. (“Barrow”) on the sale of the business to an undisclosed private buyer.
Barrow is a Hinton, Alberta-based safety services company providing specialized safety advisors, training, testing and safety products to the forestry, infrastructure, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, power and real estate industries.
Redcap&Truss acted as the exclusive financial advisor to Barrow shareholders and facilitated the sale by:
- Analyzing Barrow’s financial statements, asset list and its service offering (both historical and future) and developing an initial estimate of sale value
- Developing a sales strategy, creating the marketing plan and identifying and approaching prospective buyers (both strategic buyers and private equity firms)
- Providing Barrow’s shareholders with an analysis of the various proposals offered and making recommendations on the pros and cons of each
- Quarterbacking all due diligence and documentation communications required between all the potential buyers, accountants and lawyers involved in the transaction
- Negotiating the final LOI (letter of intent) and PSA (share purchase and sale agreement) with the buyer
“I would like to say many many thanks for what you guys did for us and our business Barrow Safety. You guys both deliver a great service and great advice. I do not think this transaction would have went nearly as smooth as it did without you guys.” Glen Barrow, Owner, Barrow Safety Services Inc.
If you are interested in learning more about selling your business, the current market environment or are looking to acquire, please contact us.